Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Unfamiliar Territory

Oh Snap!! When I was 13 my stepmom had a boy. I was tucked nicely away about an hour from all the action. When I was 16 my stepmom had a girl. I was 610 miles south of the containment area this time. Those are the extent of my hospital visits to Mom's about to have children....Until today. I had the distinct priviledge to visit a woman in the hospital today who already had her water break, and was dialating, and had already had her epidural. I'm not going to say that I was comfortable, and I'm not going to say I knew what I was doing there, but I do know that I am ready to wait even a little longer than we are to have kids! Peace :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha. One time in NZ for "ministry purposes" I went to a motorcross race...I guess that's what it's called when you race motorcycles in the dirt. I think my comfort level there might have been comparable to your maternity visit. :)

    ReplyDelete