Thursday, March 26, 2009

1-2 Punch

It's amazing that golf costs what it costs to play. It is an expensive game to play. Although everything else is starting to catch up... Movies-like $20 for two, and Taco Bell- like $5 for a meal (I used to get it for $2.17- one 7layer, 1bean burrito, side of baja sauce and a water)... times are a changing. Golf is always interesting to me, because it is an up and down game. On the 1st hole I destroyed the ball down the very center to put me 65 yds from the pin, and then chipped it inside 12'. I then Nancy'ed it about an inch shy because the greens had been aerrated, this made me angry, but I felt like a professional.....Until hole two which I double bogeyed (from glory to gross lack of measuring up). Hole 5 nearly the same story, Blasted the skin off the ball up the center, but it was a long par 4, so I was 170 from the pin. I pulled it a little off the left side of the green, but wait.....!!!.......I chipped it 6 inches from the cup.....back to pro status :-) Then came hole 7, another double bogey, and both the doubles came on par 5's. The world of golf doesn't make since, but I'll continue to play, and life will continue to be amazing one minute, and poop the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment